Rock Star Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative Wanted
- Are you great at what you do but wondering if there might be something better out there?
- Would you be interested in being a “franchise” player in a flexible, established company with a 5 Star Google rating?
- Have you ever wondered if you could increase your income and have a better work life balance with a different company?
- Would you enjoy a more flexible work schedule, with weekends and evenings off?
- Have you ever wished you could work for a business owner who is talented, honest, reasonable, and committed to building a great team with a family environment?
Would you enjoy an opportunity to meet the owner of the company, in your first interview, and complete our simple, interview process in days, not weeks?
If you have Rockstar Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative skills, with at least 1 year of related experience, and are looking for an 8-5 work schedule, goal-based incentives, and the opportunity to earn top dollar for your skills, this might be the opportunity for you.
Rock Hill Screen Printing has a 7-year track record of double-digit growth, low turnover, and the highest Google ratings in (area).
At Rock Hill Screen Printing, we know that if we treat our TEAM members, like our best customer, we will continue to lead the way in our area.
We offer: competitive pay, predictable hours, benefits based on needs and a culture that is pro-family and pro-quality of life.
We expect: passionate individuals who value relationships, that possess an ownership mentality, honesty, integrity, the highest level of professionalism and competence, creative thinkers with a joyful attitude who want their next 10 years to be the best of their careers.
All applicants must be able to:
- Communicate effectively with customers in person and over the phone.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and the ability to balance multiple responsibilities and problem solve.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers through open and effective communication
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information using appropriate tools and methods
- Handling customer complaints and finding appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner and following up to ensure resolution.
- Following established communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Going above and beyond to engage customers.